Thursday, October 30, 2008

Continuation

There is always so much to write about. The craiziness continues. Our oldest daughter is now back with Tommy's parents. I got a phone call from his mom on Sat night and she had asked if I had heard from our daughter's old youth group leader. The leader was on the way to go pick up our daughter and take her to the hospital. From what I understand our daughter and her boyfriend broke up and she had been kicked out of the nursing home that she was staying in and that she told the youth group leader that she had contemplated taking medicine to end her life. So I got this phone call at about 10:30 that night and I had just gone upstairs to sit with Tommy while he shaved and we had just been kind of talking about our daughter and I was stating how I believe things were being stirred up and God is working and than I get this call. So I left to go meet them at the hospital. She was seen by the emergency psychiatric person on call and what basically came out of it was that she was going to attend a half inpatient treatment program that is from 9 in the morning until 3 in the afternoon. Where she goes and meets with a doctor the first day and than attends different sessions the rest of the day. This is to maybe last about a week and than she will need to continue with counseling. So she is now staying with Tommy's parents. So God I give this to you. I pray for your timing in all of this and that you will put before her the right people at the right time and I am still believing for that encounter with God and that she will be completely changed and that she will see her destiny come to pass and that God will use her in amazing ways. So today is Thursday and there seems to be no desire in wanting to go and she feels like it is a waste of time. I know that nothing is impossible for God and I know that the favor of God is on her and it will come to pass when the time is right. Earlier on this day which was Sat Tommy and I had gone over to his parents house to work at least Tommy was going to work. I was willing to do whatever as well if needed. Tommy's dad had offered to pay him to do work around his house that really needed to be done. So we went over there and Tommy was outside working for a while and I was inside with his mom and again like I have mentioned before it was a tad bit akward but than we went outside to see what the guys were doing and than began pulling weeds. It was a really nice time. It was very relaxing, we had good conversations and I really really enjoyed our time there. We finished up around 6 and they offered to take us to dinner. So we went out to eat and it went very well. A lot of times when Tommy and his mom get together he really likes to aggravate her and get her all riled up and says things that he knows bothers her and none of that happened. Praise God We had a good dinner. They paid Tommy and offered to pay me for what I did but I turned it down. I wanted to just be there to help and not get paid. But they did give Tommy a little bit more. The next day Tommy had a tournament that he wanted to go to in PA. He really wanted to compete in it but did not because of money. But I am thankful that we got to go. We were exhausted becuase I did not get home from the hospital until after 2:30 in the morning. By the time we got in bed it was 3:00 and we had to get up at 5:30 to drive to PA so needeless to say I was really really tired. But again I am glad we got to go because I know that it is something that Tommy really enjoys and as much as he sacrafices I really want him to do things he likes. On the way home both of us were really struggling just to stay awake so Tommy said to pull of the exit and we took a little break and he took over driving but instead of getting back on the interstate we took a seconday road that is very senic. I love to drive down that road because you go through so many different little towns that are old and it's a beautiful drive. As we got close to home we stopped at a place that has a covered bridge and walked around a little bit and Tommy was talking about getting family pictures done there and coming up with different ways to pose and it was just really nice to hear him talk about that. He had mentioned that we really needed to get our picture updated. It was a really nice stop and I am very thankful for that time together. Last night which was Wed our home group went to a couple's house that is part of our home group and we got to pray over their house. Our home group is starting to do this and I am really excited about it. Tommy did not go which I was disappointed about that but I just need to continue to trust that God will bring forth boldness in him and that he will come to where he is leading these things. I am thankful that he was honest with me and said that he did not feel comfortable about doing things like that and I just said that he needed to just step out because that was going to be part of killing passivity. The exact same thing that our home group leader said when I told him that Tommy was not coming and why. Bring forth boldness God. Next time our house gets to be prayed over. Praise the Lord because I had wanted this to happen when we first moved in and it never did. We get to invited who ever we want to so God I pray that you will give me guidance on who to invite and I pray that you bring the ones there that you want there. I am already stressing out because I feel the need to make sure that everything is clean and orderly and that our basement needs to be completely cleaned before this and how am I going to do this becuase not this weekend but next is the ladies retreat and I wont get home until Sun and Tommy will have the kids that weekend and I'm afraid that when I come home the house will be a diaster and homegroup is on Wed. Tommy will work Mon and Tues night so I could do some of it than but what if I get called for that job and will have to start working by than and I wont be able to do it at all. So God I give this to you and I ask please give me pease about this and I pray that you will work out all the details. I continue to come to you about the second job I applied for and wisdom in knowing what to do and I continue to come and pray about our finances and a breakthrough. Tommy's work has really slowed down and he is not only missing the 1 over time day on Sunday's but he is not working Sat as well which is a regular normal scheduled day for him so he will be missing a day as well. They were told this in the summer that they would not be working weekends and that things were going to slow down and they never did. He missed maybe one day in the summer but there was no slow time. Praise God because we were trying to save money for the trip and God provided. But since the favor has been spoken over us we have really been his and his work has completely slowed down and we are really feeling the effects of it. So you just know that it is an attack from the enemy and I just stand against it right now and declare the favor of God over our lives, jobs, finances, marriage, children. In every area that is was spoken. I really do pray for breakthroughs. As we stand right now I've put the bill money aside for this time but when I went grocery shopping I ended up being -80.00 some dollars in the checking which I will have to cover and that was for this last week. Again no money for this week for groceries. I'm trusting!!!! Last night when I got home from homegroup Tommy had mentioned that he had given a lot of thought to a tattoo that he came up with to cover up the one he has now that is not good and represents the things that he has been dealing with. So thank you God that he has given it thought and I pray that he will see it through and have it done. What a way to kill passivity. To get rid of the one thing that has a stronghold over him. Those things are still continuing to show their ugly face before him. The other night. I'm not sure if I have already written this or not but again on two different channels at the same time, both of the items were being shown. A cartoon comedy show that our son watches was on and they were dressed up for Halloween and guess what they were dressed up as. Both of the things that Tommy is dealing with. It's just really riduculous. Monday again the book they were printing had to do with the life history of one of them. I do not ever remember him printing these books like this before. It just so happens to of course be now. How obvoius. I mentioned this to our home group leader who was the one that met with Tommy and another guy to pray for Tommy about these things and he said the same thing had happened to him about the t.v. show. May the Glory of God come in Power and the stronghold be completely broken in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments: