Tuesday, October 14, 2008
The attacks continue
Well it continues. All I have to say is that God must have something really important for Tommy and I to do because the enemy is really trying to do whatever he can in every area to attack us. As I was writing Friday when I figured out the bills it came to 2.00 left over but it quickly dwindled away from that 2.00 because I remembered that I had to pay 55.00 to church for the ladies retreat, 30.00 for out son's medicine, 25.00 for the county sticker that needs to go on our son's truck so this went to 2.00 ahead to 110.00 in the negative. Now remember praise God this is the week that Tommy choose to tithe. Knowing this information above the thought still never occured to me to not tithe his money. So we wake up Sat morning to go to our daughters game she has to cheer at. We get in the car and it makes an awful noise and does not start. We try again still no luck. My first thought is it is the alternator or starter because the interior lights would come on and the bell was dinging with the door ajar. Tommy by now is extremely agitated and is angry and basicially is upset because this is what he gets for deciding to tithe. He has to take our daughter to the game and I went upstairs and immediately turned on the radio trying to do what Graham had mentioned that when a situation comes up dont pray out of panic or by your emotions but worship him and than pray and end with thanksgiving. So I did this. I turned on the radio and tried to worship and than started praying. It was I believe a positive time. There were a lot of tears but I know that God is in control and that we can do nothing about it except pray. Before Tommy had left he had come inside to do something quickly and our son was in the bathroom with the door open and Tommy started yelling at him for no reason. So he is now taking his anger out on him. Everything seemed to be completely falling to pieces. I prayed while he was gone for a while and I just have to believe that God's presence was there. When Tommy got home he came upstairs and I was finishing up praying and he came over and gave me a hug. We talked a little bit and things seemed to go a little smoother. I asked him if his dad's friend could possibly fix it and he said he would talk to his dad. His dad did come and I went to the grocery store. While I was gone they came to the conclusion that it was the battery. So praise God that, that's what it was and not the other things we thought it might be which would be a lot more costly plus avoided us having to wait to do something on Monday about it when I needed to go to work, Tommy would be sleeping and our son would want his vehicle. So Sunday we left to go to church, Tommy had already had the car jumped and running and had the car seat moved over and had everything ready for us to go. What a good man. He did it all without being asked. We went to church, we were suppose to get our family picture taken and our son was going to meet us there because he stayed with a friend. This is the first time that he would have driven to town all by himself so I was a little nervous. He was suppose to meet us at chuch at 9:30. He did not get there until 10:00 so of course Tommy was irate at this but than our son had called Tommy's dad and said that he was lost and how to get to church. He did leave where he needed to in time so Tommy had settled down about this. Which I had told him was probably what had happened in the first place before he had found this out. It would be o.k. to be upset if he had slept in or was just plain disobedient but he wasn't. I pray God that you would please give Tommy patience. So during church him and our son went to walmart and got a new battery, had them put that in and put in a light that was out that had to be fixed or else we get a ticket and had the oil changed that also had to be done because it was 2000 miles over and I havn't gotten it done because I didn't have the money. So the grand total of all this was 109.00. Now earlier when I mentioned that we were 110.00 in the negative I would have deducted that from groceries for next week plus this week I ended up going about 60.00 over which would go into next week's grocery amount so which means no money at all next week for groceries when on friday I thought there would be. So now here he had to spend 109.00 to cover these charges so as of right now we are about 60.00 in the negative in our check book and 40.00 has been taken out of bill money to cover our sons medicine and the county sticker and I will have to take the 60.00 out of bill money as well to cover the negative in checking. So once again we are way behind and have no money next week for groceries. Now the good thing was that Tommy had an opportunity to talk with his mother about questioning tithing and how he had decided to make this decision and than all this happens. It just figures and it is so obvious because the enemy wants us to doubt and wants to stir up trouble so we wont tithe. So Sunday the check that I wrote with both his tithe and mine got turned into church and all we can do is pray and trust. We were faithful and I know God appreciates that and it is one up on the enemy he did not stop us. Praise God. Sat evening there was a homegroup get together at a barn with square dancing and food and skits that we were suppose to go to and in the morning did not know if we were going to be able to go or not but we were able to because our son was gone and he took his truck, our other dauther had a sleepover for cheerleading which just left Tommy, me and our littlest daughter so we were all able to fit into his truck. It was a lot of fun and I am so thankful that we got to go and it looked like Tommy even had fun. We did not dance becuase that's not his thing but sitting there watching the skits and hanging out with people from homegroup was a lot of fun and Tommy wanted to watch a fight on t.v. that night to that he did not want to miss but was willing to go to this homegroup thing instead. When we left we got home just in time for him to watch what he wanted to. Thank you God that it worked out like that. Sunday after church we went to Tommy's parents house and it was suppose to be us and his sisters and their families but it ended up just being us and praise God we had a really good time and I truly believe that it was God's doing because of the past issues. Thank you God. Also Tommy had received his check for karate which would have been nice to use this to pay for all these things that we had to pay for but it was already spent becuase that was the money we owed him back for paying for our son's behind the wheel so at least we were able to pay that back. The other day Tommy's sister had sent me a link of a word that was given back in 2001 from Graham Cooke and it basically was the same word that he gave our church which at first made you think o.k. God does he just go around and give this word to everybody but in it was an explanation about him receiving this word and holding onto it for 2 years before he felt like he was suppose to speak it and that he only goes and speaks it where he feels led to. Which made me feel better about this but along with this at the top of this blog that it was on there was a picture of lightening. Very similar to the picture that I have on my screen savior and that I have on my blog. When I was talking to his sister about this word it kind of dawned on me that God had given me promieses when Tommy was gone 3 very different times and each time they were represented by lightening and lightening was a theme throughout his whole absence and even since than so when I looked at it on this blog I was reading it basically just spoke to me that God had again me us promises about favor over our family, marriages, finances, jobs, prodigals and I dont believe it was a coincidence that there was a picture of lightening. I believe it was from God to reassure me Yes I have made you a promise and lightening seems to be God's sign to me about promises. So thank you so much God for that. Also thursday and friday evening our oldest daughter had called to warn us that we might get a call from her boyfriends mom which I have already written about well she and her boyfriend ended up staying at my mom and dads house which I am really surprised she did. I think I have already written about this as well. I talked to my mom about this last night and she said that she felt like this was one more chance to do or help in some way so Sat night our daughter and I guess her boyfriend left my mom and dads house and I think are supposedly living at that so called nursing home. So my mom said she tried to talk to them about their life and what they were doing and choices they were making, she gave them some godly books to read and she witnessed to them to no avail because once again she choose her boyfriend over family and making her life better. My mom mentioned that his mom wanted our daughter to sign some kind of papers who knows what that may be and she told her not to but I can't imagine his mom letting her stay there not having signed anything. So this potentially could be very bad for our daughter which my guess is the case. I am believing that the time is coming closer were she is going to have that encounter with God. I am knowing that she is coming back. Please God protect her and I pray for a continuence of upheavel in her life and complete misery and that the light of God will shine down on her and draw her back. The other morning I woke up and felt like I needed or should read in the bible. The word 1st Corinthians popped into my head 1-8. So I thought I would turn there to see what it said. Within this was a divided section that is entitled Thanksgiving and it says: I always thank God for you becuase of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way in all your speaking and in all your knowledge because our testimony about Christ was confirmed in you. Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed. He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will bel blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful. Last night I wanted to read in his word and the first thing that popped up into my mind was Malichi. Now at night I have a really hard time reading becuase I am usually so tired and I end up dozing off and can never finish what I start reading. But not knowing but the book of Malichi is really short and I did start dozing but each time it was as if something was waking me up and enabling me to continue to read which usually does not happen I'm usually not able to finish what I start. Now this book had a lot to do with robbing God and talking about tithing and being faithful. I dont believe in coincidences like I have said before I believe God led me to this and I believe that God is speaking and moving and even though things dont look good here in the flesh I know God is doing a new thing. Also here at work I have been having a really hard time since the middle of last week. I just feel a spirit over me that is not good. I dont talk to anybody. I keep to myself and it just has not been happy and I do not feel good about being here. I truly believe that it is an attack against me here as well because this was one of the works spoken that there would be favor over our jobs and that we would be so full of favor that nobody would be safe that even the person standing beside us in the grocery line would be affected because we were so full of favor that it would pass on to them. This is what I want and how can I be this way if I act like this at work where I am completely seclusive and dont speak or socialize. How can I possibly allow the favor of God to be in me and come from me if I act like this. I dont want that I want to be used by God to do what he wants. I want to be able to pass out favor and spread it and share it. I want to be able to give it away. There is a talk about going to peoples houses and praying over them for favor. I want to do this. I want to be a part of that. How can I if I am not exercising Godleness and being unsocial and unapproachable. I want God to work through me and use me to go out and share his good work in what he has done in my life, my husbands, my families, our finances, our jobs. I believe this for both Tommy and I that we are to be used together as a team to reach out and minister to others. That's what i truly want. Please God forgive me for my attitude. So today when I left to go get the county sticker I just felt like I needed to pray bad about the spirit that is over me and I pray that it will be broken. I prayed that there would be favor over my job over my place of work. I prayed for the individuals there and asked for forgiveness for any kind of judgemental attitude that I have had. I declare all these things to be broken in the name of Jesus Christ. I do not want them and I do not want them to stand in the way of what God wants to do. So there just seems to be so many areas that we are being attacked in. I can see God throughout this process but it seems like it is coming at us non stop. Sat. I prayed for the armor of God to protect us and that we would be shielded from these attacks and I just ask God for them to die down. I pray for a reprieve. I do thank you God for the things that are being stirred up though with all these thoughts that I keep having at work and attitudes that keep popping up becuase I believe that God is showing me these things so that I know what needs to be dealt with. Thank you God that you are working. Please continue to do what you need to do. As I write this I thank to myself everybody here maybe wonders what I am doing when I am typing so constantly, maybe they dont even notice but I think if they do maybe one day if I got brave enough I would email everyone this link and they could read it. They would probably be bored but it could help them see and know you God in a different way. I did wonder about reporting the place that our daughter is at. So I decided that I would try to find the address of it here at work off of the internet and if I was able to easily I would call and report it but if not I would just leave it as is because I did not want to drive by there to get the address of the place becuase I did not want anybody to see me. So I was not able to get the address so as of right now I will drop it and leave it alone. God please come I pray for peace in my mind, I pray for your will to be done in my life and in my marriage and in my family. I love you God and I am so thankful for you. Come Holy Spirit I invite you to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment