Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Prais Report

I need to write and give thanks to God for things that are happening. There isn't anything major but it definitely is worthy of praise. I don't ever want to take what God is doing for granted.
Tommy has been working at his parents house to do things that they are not able to do and they have been paying him for his time. When he started doing this we were I think last time I mentioned $83.00 in the negative in the check book, well he was able to replace that and put us in the positive of about $28.00. His truck payment is do on Nov. 15th. He is suppose to use his karate money for this and he only had $90.00 some dollars in his account and he needed $140.00 something I think, well he was able to make up that amount so he will be able to pay his truck payment. So thank you God for that because we would have had to take from the bill money which would continue the cycle of being behind and having to continue to replace. Lately I have also been having to take from the bill money because I have needed it for gas at the end of the two weeks. This week I have not had to do that because amazingly I have $15.00 more dollars to last until this friday. And we even went to PA the Sunday before last which used my normal gas money. But with Tommy working he was able to cover that and able to cover gas for him as well. Now it just so happened that he also was able to do this because he was on day shift. Which he very well could have been on night shift and would not be able to work because he would have to sleep. So that is favor right there in itself that God worked out all the timing for him to be able to do this. The work that he is doing is also stuff that he absolutely loves to do. It's landscaping. Now I have prayed that God would put Tommy in a job that he absolutely loves and does not dread going to work. Now yes this is not his real job but I do believe that God provided this work for a short period of time and I can only continue to pray that God will open up doors for Tommy for his full time job and provide something that he absolutely loves. Thank you God for this short time work. An added bonus is that the weather has been really nice for him to work in. There was only one day where it was a little chilly but all the others have been perfect weather. Thank you for that. So these are all little favors that I believe that God has given us and I give him all the glory and honor and praise for them. This weekend while Tommy was working I was able to go down in the basement and clean it all up. Thank you God for allowing me the opportunity to do this. So it is clean for when we have the people come and pray for our house. I dont remember if I have written about this or not, but next wed we are able to have our home group and others come and pray for our house. I sent out a letter to the people that I wanted to invite. This included the pastors that I had met with during the time when Tommy was gone and I was seeking counsel, the church secretary that I spoke with a lot and many different people that either were there for Tommy of me and listened to us and prayed with and for us and I also invited our worship leader who had come to visit our church when Tommy was gone and it was him and his wife who our musicians and work together as a team and when I saw them on the stage I immediately had a WOW feeling of that's it. That is how Tommy and I are suppose to be. They had spoken briefely about their relationship and how it has suffered some hard times and I had actually emailed them right after that asking for prayer about my marriage. Now this is completely unlike me so I am just trusting that God put them in my life for a reason. For hope, for trust in knowing that God is in the job of restoring marriages and making them better than what they ever were before. This is what I sent out to everybody

On October 30th 2004 our family moved into our new house. Just the fact that we were able to build this house was a true blessing from God in itself. The way we came across the land, the selling of our own house, the finding of the builder, the loan process and so many more things that I could continue on with. From the very beginning we had given this whole process to God and had prayed about it step by step. There were so many answers to prayers and so many blessings that you know that it could have only been from God. I had said that when we moved into our house that I wanted to give it back to God and truly say thank you for everything that he had blessed us with. Well, time went on and that never happened. I truly regret not having done this because I believe this has led to our past 4 years becoming very unstable and things deteriorating very quickly within our family as a whole to the point of almost complete destruction. I really believe that we took a gift that was from God and completely took it for granted and opened up doors to allow the enemy to take control. It is time to take back that control and give this house to God like it should have been done in the first place. Our home group will be coming to our house on November 12th at 7:00 p.m. to pray over it and the property. I believe we will start the evening with worship and go from there. I want to see every nook and cranny be completely prayed for and to see our house be cleaned and purified by the Spirit of God. I want to invite his presence to come in such a way that will just truly bless each and every person that will be there. I want everyone to leave there refreshed, renewed and on fire for God. I would like to personally invite each one of you to come and pray over our house. Ther e are so many of you that have been there for us during our trials in this past year and a half that I would like you to be there to share in this time with God. I really want us to come together corporately and give glory to God for his victory. Even if you are not able to make it, we would appreciate your prayers or thoughts during this time.

So I am truly praying that there are going to be some major breakthroughs in our family, finances, jobs, marriage, our daughter, strongholds. I really pray that God comes and does some major cleaning house.

So while I was down in the basement, Tommy's sister had called and we got on the subject of childrens clothes and I knew that I had 2 boxes and 2 bags upstairs in my closet that I needed to bring downstairs before people came over and I had I believe 3 bags down in the basement. So instead of having a yardsale and saving them until next year I wanted to give them to her. So she came by the house that day and picked up both boxes and 2 or 3 bags full plus I took her 2 more bags the next day to church. So the clothes I gave her were an enourmous amount. When she came to pick them up they blessed us with a pizza. Thank you for that favor because I was suppose to make Tommy dinner and was to exhausted to do that so God provided our dinner. So I am so thankful that during these little bits of favor that we were able to bless his sister with the clothes and that Tommy is able to bless him mom with his work which she absolutely loves and truly considers favor for herself because it is a work being done that she had given up on and had watched her dream die away and Tommy is able to bring it back. So thank you for that. So I felt good that day I was working because I was able to accomplish things that I really wanted to get done that day. Our son mowed for us and cleaned up outside for me and so I was able to scratch some things off on my list in my head that I wanted done before homegroup came over. I still am kind of stressing out about it because I go the our ladies retreat this weekend and everyone will be at home so I am afraid that the house will be completely messed up and I only have two days to clean it before Wed. There is a chance that they will be spending the night maybe at Tommy's parents house which would be a huge help. I just really need to give this to God and not stress out about this. This is not about how clean my house is it is about inviting God to come and do his will. I am able to take that day off and clean but Tommy will be home sleeping part of the time so I will have to be quiet plus when he wakes up that means the possibility of taking away from time of cleaning which could possibly stress me out. So God I really give this to you and ask for your peace during this time. I pray that everything will fall right into place. I pray that you will bring the people their that you want to be there.
Thank you God for this weekend to be able to go to the ladies retreat and I pray that you will truly do some amazing things this weekend. Thank you that I get to be on a prayer team to pray for other women. I have wanted to do something like that before but felt intimidated because Tommy's mom was the leader of it and just did not know if it was right. I have never really done anything like this before and I really pray that God you will help me have a clear mind and allow me to be able to hear you and not speak what I want to speak what you want me to speak. Please God I ask that you will meet me and I give myself to you wholly to use me as you please. I pray that I will be a vessel that you can use to reach and minister to others. While I am at it God I pray that you will please be with Tommy and the things that he is dealing with, all the strongholds especially now with who has won the presidential election because that falls right into his extreme views and I pray that their will be vengence in this area. I pray for major breakthroughs and that these strongholds will be completely destroyed. Come God I pray that you will continue to do your work in us and I thank you for the prayers that I received the other night about our family being prophetic and being used in that area and Tommy's old youth group leader who he was close with stopped and spoke that over him on Sunday and I pray that God you will rise Tommy up and that you would use him in mighty mighty ways. Our son did get hit in the head yesterday with a longboard and praise God it was in an area that was the hardest and not in an area like his temple or elsewhere where it could have really caused a major problem. Thank you God for protecting him. We do believe that he has a minor concussion. God come. Your will be done

No comments: