Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Confirmation
Yesterday I wrote about fasting and mentioned that one of my prayers during this time was a time of clensing and being flushed out for both me and my husband. That God would pour his holy spirit into us just like you would do draino down a drain, and break up and dissolve all the blockages and clogs that was keeping the water from flowing. Water being for us the holy spirit. The only thing that I drank yesterday was water and it was not anymore that what I drink in a normal day, actually it was less that what I normally drink. I had to go to the restroom so many times yesterday. I never do that. While I am at work for an 8 hour period maybe twice is normal. I had to go 4 to 5 times yesterday. I truly believe that I was being flushed out. I am claiming that and believing that God was really working. Last night as I was reading the Power of a Praying Wife, I was just going thru and reading the actual prayers and as I read them I try to always insert my husbands name in place of him or he, one of the prayers in the middle of it was asking God to flush out my husband. WOW!! My exact prayer for yesterday. How neat it is to see how God hears you. I do not believe it was a coincidence. I believe it was from God. What are the chances that I would pray that and than just so happend to read it that same night. No chance. IT WAS GOD!! This has happened to me before. When my husband had moved out and basically told me it was over, he had said one evening that it was going to take a lightening strike for him to come back home. So from that moment on I started praying for a lightening strike. A couple of days to a week later I had started reading this same exact book and I was on the chapter about marriage. At the end of each chapter is a prayer that you can pray in regards to that chapter. As I was reading I came to a part that said specifically said sometimes a marriage just needs a lightening strike. I knew as soon as I read that, that was given to be by God. Again that was not a coincidence. Which leads to another blog at another time about lightening. I experienced lightening more during that season than I ever have before and it was always at very defining moments. All I will say right now is that I truly have experienced God unlike I have ever before and I do know that he is so real and so right there. Thank you God. Thank you for the confirmation of yesterday. I needed that. So I continue to pray and ask God to flush me and my husband out and allow your holy spirit to flow through us and draw us both to you and do your will in us so we can go out and share that with whom you put before us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment