A year ago, I was going through some really difficult times. On my way to work every morning I would spend my time in prayer. One particular morning as I was praying, I prayed through a vision that I felt like God was showing me. It begain as praying about the storm that was tearing through my world at the time. It was the kind of storm that you see them show on t.v. with all the mass devastation and destruction everywhere you look. Than I see beautiful brown dirt in place of where the devastation was previously. I believe that God had come in and completely excavated all that had been unburied and now showed it's uglyness, and all the destruction. So as far as the eye could see there was nothing but this beautiful brown soft dirt. The kind that is so absolutely perfect for planting in and growing. On this dirt is where the foundation was being rebuilt. That foundation being of God not me or my husband. As I was praying it took me through the whole complete house building process. God as being the Architecht who has already drawn out the plans of our lives and our marriage. God being the Contractor, the builder, the electrician, the plumber the floorer. He was the everything. I cant even begain to write down what all was being prayed and laid out before me because I can not recreate what was said or begain to truly recall the exact detail that it deserves. All I truly can remember is that it was amazing the creation of the story that I was praying. I do know that I had been praying for a complete new beginning. I was praying for complete renovations and was so thankful that God could see into every nook and cranny and could completely clean out and re-do what needed to be done to make the house the way that he wanted it to be. At the time I along with praying was questiong myself wondering, alright God is this me coming up with all this or is this really you. Am I just coming up with a story and just praying from what I know about building a house since a couple of years ago we just built one or is it really you. I couldn't believe that it was me though because I dont think that I could come up with something so detailed and real. As I was driving down the road I past a van that on the side of it in big words said Renovations. It was amazing the timing of seeing this van and never having seen that before. What confirmation! This whole prayer lasted from the time that I left home and ended right when I was getting to work. Amazing timing!
Moving ahead some months, I went to a ladies retreat and the last night every woman was given a prophetic picture that was created specifically for them. As I opened mine, I couldn't believe what I saw. There was a picture of an old delapated house and than a picture of a house that had been completely renovated. The word renovations was pasted right across the new house. The words from God that was written at the top were "look what I have done. I can do better than this. Watch what I do. I will have to come back later and fill in exactily what it said. I was like WOW!! What a confirmation. God was showing me that what I had prayed months before was truly from him and here is the proof and the promise of what is to come.
Again moving ahead some months, I went to a prayer night at our church. There was one being held each night of that week and each night had a specific topic of prayer. This night was the only one that I was able to make it to. Up until now my prayers have very strongly been about my family and marriage. As we were sitting there praying, one individual that had prayed was speaking almost exactly what I had been praying about for my family. It was as if he had heard me pray before and was repeating it. One lady began to pray and as she was praying the words watch what I do came to me and I whispered them aloud. As soon as I said those words, she spoke the exact same words. These words are the exact words that was written on my prophetic picture. And all this just so happened to be spoken that night in regards to prayer over families and healing and being set on fire. Exactly what I have been praying for, for my husband. Those words are again a confirmation of what God is doing in my marriage and I am watching and waiting to see what God is going to do because I know and believe that it is going to be something that I could never have imagined or hoped for. God gave me a promise and I say thank you God. I'm waiting and watching. Thank you God!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment