Thursday, September 27, 2007

Intro

I have just started reading a few blogs on a daily basis. Through reading these I can just imagine the relief it is of releasing the feelings and emotions from within. Some of the blogs I have read have been very encouraging, some have been challenging and others very thought provoking. Reading these blogs has actually become a bright spot in my day. It really helps to read what others are going through and have experienced and to know that there is a wonderful outlet to just share what is on one's heart. I go through the day and think at times of things that I really should be writing down and keeping a journal of so I can go back and look at it and truly see the changes that have taken place in my life and my family's. It always gets put aside to hopefully remember for another time and than it never gets written down. Keeping a journal is a wonderful outlet for me. Most of the time, I can just sit down and start to write and will look up at the clock and will have been writing for way over an hour. I believe my longest journaling session has been close to 3 hours. How in the world do I have time to do that when I have 4 kids you might ask? Well, by burning the midnight oil. It was such a wonderful feeling to be able to do that though. I tried to sit down and journal on a regular basis there for a while but life gets busy and I get tired and I tell myself I'll do it later. I really need to keep it up though. There has been so many things that has happened over the past years that I feel have brought me to where I am today and I just want to be able to share those things and hopefully be a help to others out there in the blog world. I want to be able to look back and see where I was, what I have gone through and where I end up. I want to be able to share my experiences with others and hopefully have a testimony that will show God's awesome love for us and compassion for us. So I invite you to come back and join me on a journey that has definite highs and lows. I pray that someone will be touched and I pray for God's will to be done. My sole purpose in this is to glorify God. So I ask that from here on out that God will lead me in what I have to write and I ask that he will use it for his purposes. Thank you God!!

No comments: