Thank you.......
- Thank you for bringing my husband back to me last year on July 7th.
- For the changes that you have done in my life
- For the changes your have done in Tommy
- for my family
- for my house and the way you provided it for us with every little detail completely handled by you.
- for your signs of lightening
- for your words that you have given me
- for scriptures that you have led me to
- for the trip to Busch Gardens last year and having Tommy go with us
- for the trip to Busch Gardens this year with Tommy and the kids when last year was suppose to be the last trip together as a family
- for providing the money to be able to go last year and working out all the details
- for allowing us to already have the hotel and tickets paid for this year and providing an extra night and day than originally planned.
- for all the hugs, kisses from Tommy that I had been praying for, for a long time
- for his putting his arm around me
- for him telling me he loves me just because.
- for all the compromising that we have been able to do between one another
- for the visions or analogy's you have given me
- for the vision or analogy of the house last year and giving it back to me when I questioned if it was me making it up or not by putting on paper that was created for a time at the womens retreat. It was exactly what the analogy was about plus so much more.
- Thank you for prayer meetings that I have attended that the prayers have been related to my situation and prayers that were prayed was as if the person praying was sitting right there listening to me pray and prayed the same exact thing
- for prayers a couple of weeks ago that was prayed over me that had about 4 or 5 of the same exact things that I have been praying.
- Thank you for showing me that your do hear my prayers by hearing it spoken outloud by people who have no idea about what my prayers have been
- Thank you for the battles that have been fought through my fasting.
- Thank you for cleaning out and flushing out in me and Tommy. I know that it is happening because once I started praying for that, things were really being thrown at me and happening that has to do with issues in the past that would have caused clogs or blockages
- Thank you for prayer from Tommy's mom the other Sunday that I know was God led.
- Thank you for the promises that you have spoken for Tommy and me and our marriage and family
- Thank you for the things that are to come that you have promised
- Thank you for the analogy of a volcano that I received yesterday. It was as if Tommy was a volcano and the lava inside was stirring and bubbling and building up with pressure and the lava is so hot that whatever it touches it completely melts away and so I believe as it is building up inside of Tommy it is melting away all the hardness and junk/crap that should not be there and erupting pouring out of him and spreading out amongst others to melt away all the hardness in others.
- Thank you for the other day when I was able to sit down and journal. Thank you for the things that flowed out of me.
- Thank you for the relationships that are being healed and rebuilt.
- Thank you for the wounds and hurts that you are healing
- Thank you for new beginnings. I was told 2008 was a year of new beginnings and so I am trusting that this marriage is becoming completely new this year. That it is going to be unlike it has ever been before. Thank you for new.
- Thank your for already showing me and allowing me to see things that have already been different
- Thank you that you have a plan for Tommy and me and for this marriage.
- Thank you for what you want us to do and where you are going to put us. I believe there is something coming that you are preparing Tommy and I for that is going to use us in a way to go out and reach other marriages, families and that you have given both Tommy and I giftings that compliment on another and will be used to bring forth Glory to you by ministery, healing, prayer, teaching.
- Thank you for the word of traveling. I believe it has to do with what is to come. I know I may seen naive and maybe hoping for a fairytale. But I believe it is coming. I am waiting for Tommy and I to be so united with each other, so in love with one another that when people look at us and see us they wouldn't possibly be able to imagine the things that we have gone through. That they would not see that but they would see a love between us that could only possibly come from you. And that love is going to be used to reach others and heal others in their marriages and familys. Not to glorify me or bring attention to me but to put out there the true grace of God and goodness of God. To share who God is and what he has done in our lives. I am praying for a major transformation in our lives. I believe it, I claim it and I say thank you.
- Thank you for the faith you are building up inside of me.
- Thank you that you love me
- Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything. There is so much more I know that I need to thank you for, but for the things that I have not mentioned please no how thankful I am for all of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment